Monday, April 21, 2008

Birthday BASH

I tell you, I am really am blessed to have such a great group of friends around me here in the city. I turned 24 this past week and since the gang is always looking for an excuse to party, my birthday and the birthday of the pal, Steph, was ample excuse for a double-night birthday extravaganza.

Friday was just ladies' night and started with an Italian dinner at my place in the ... East Pilsen Artist Colony (remember?!) and then on to some of the great bars of Wicker Park.

Saturday was WeeGees in Logan Square with a co-ed group of hipsters. Contrary to Friday night, pictures keep rolling in.


We have found that Scott really likes to blink in pictures.



College friend, Val, came in from Boston for the event! Ah! So cool!



And, I guess it's always safe to say that Josh, the resident pilot on hand, also flew in for the event.



I admit to just liking this one. Scott has been such a friend this year!





Birthday girls. Perhaps we are singing.


Brian, this one is for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy bday ! :)

Unknown said...

Just wanted to check in and say "Hi" and "Happy b-day." 24. Two dozen. Almost a quarter of a century.

Cool.