Sunday, October 14, 2007

St. Lou - City of Many Stories

First, I must begin on a completely unrelated note to this entry. I periodically read back through my blog entries and every single time I do I am appauled by my horrid grammar and the gross number of missing words. This evening's review was no different. Seeing as my writing is what puts food on my table, I am wondering if I should begin to prepare for the imminent famine which surely is just around life's corner. Thank God I have editors for my professional work. They are getting their Christmas presents this year!

Okay, the real topic of this entry: St. Lou. I was there this weekend for a conference and to see some family. Now, I'm back with so many stories that, once I've conquered the flu virus I'm battling and have unpacked a bit more, I'll write to you about. In the meantime, it's just pictures.







1.) Courthouse of the Dred-Scott Decision + the Arch
2.) St. Louis Art Museum at night
3.) Cherokee Row (a.k.a. Main Street U.S.A.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.